The Boob Ride Pennsylvania is postponed for 2017.
We need to pause the event and evaluate the future. While there is a strong desire in the region for a fun event that supports breast cancer, it requires an army of volunteers lead by passionate directors. We need a strong team to put on a quality event.
Fun 4 Good is looking for Directors that will commit to and drive The Boob Ride Pennsylvania.
This event needs a team that is:
- passionate about treating, researching, and developing community programs for breast cancer
- a local breast charity/cause that the would receive the money raised (100% of rider fees will go to this cause)
- we currently have Living Beyond Breast Cancer as a potential partner
- understands road cycling, route planning, and the cycling community in the region
- we currently have the Twisted Cog bike shop in Phoenixville as a potential partner
- able to produce a really fun party
- we have a few good opportunities in Phoenixville for the venue
- able to effectively use social media skills
- capable of organizing dozens of volunteers
Fun 4 Good has created a Play Book for our events that will support how to produce the event. We produce all the marketing collateral, handle email marketing, website/blog production, event registration, merchandise sales, insurance, permitting, and some PR (but there will be items that need to be handled locally). The team in PA will be able to use our tool set to produce a fun event for a good cause.
Contact us to discuss this great opportunity.