The Boob Ride San Diego, CA will be on April 22, 2017. The start and finish is Solana Beach capped off with a big party at the Tidewater Tavern.
Very Important: Camp Pendleton has a new policy that requires all cyclist to be pre-authorized to ride through the base. If you did not register by 4/7/17, then we cannot get you into The Base.
New for 2017 - The Pink Club
Cannondale has donated a BICYCLE as a reward for a member of the Pink Club. This generous donation is in addition to their sponsorship of the Green Bra.
You can join the Pink Club by donating a minimum of $25. The Pink Club was created in response to Sponsors asking to donate larger prizes for our biggest supporters. The more you donate, the better your odds of winning the prize. Contact us if you want to donate special prizes for the Pink Club.
Looking to be a Volunteer? Sign-up Here.
100% of rider registration fees go to the cause!
Late Registration is open ONLY to riders who have access to ride through Camp Pendleton. If you have not applied or renewed in the last 11 months, you DO NOT have access to ride the Base. Everyone that registered before 4/7/17 will be submitted to Camp Pendleton for authorization to ride the Base.
The B-Cup route does not go through Camp Pendleton, therefore you do not need to worry about this if you are signing up for the B-Cup.
If you haven't done The Boob Ride before, here are some highlights and FAQs
- Ride starts in Solana Beach in the Distillery parking lot from 6:30 - 9:00 AM
- The destination is Solana Beach for a big post ride party where we give out fun awards.
- Riders will need to bring money to buy lunch and raffle tickets at the event.
- Staggered start. Thanks to our devoted Boob Riders, we are getting too large to have a group start by all riders.
- Optional group photos. The event has become so large that we can't get everyone into the photo. We will take some smaller group photos before each start.
Routes, schedules, and so forth
- A-Cup is a 30 mile route for those that are big hearted but light on training. The ride is up the coast with a U-Turn in Carlsbad, finishing at the Tidewater Tavern. It is mostly scenic and coastal.
- Route map is here
- Should start at 9:00 am
- B-Cup NEW Route is a U-turn route. This ride is designed for those that want to support the cause and do some of the ride with their friends. You can start with the D or C groups, ride as far as you want to, and turn around as you see fit. Some would say that this is the perfect size, not to small and not too big. Just right!
- Route suggestion is here
- Must start no later than 8:30 am
- C-Cup is a 60 mile ride to from Solana Beach through Camp Pendleton, finishing at the Tidewater Tavern.
- Route map is here.
- Must start no later than 7:30 am
- D-Cup is a 90 mile ride through the Elfin Forest and Rancho Sante Fe, finishing at the Tidewater Tavern. This is a very scenic, but a very hilly and challenging route. Make sure you have the legs and lungs before you take on this one. Just in case you change your mind, you can stay on PCH and finish with the C-Group.
- Route map is here
- Must start no later than 7:00 am
- All routes finish at the Tidewater Tavern in Solana Beach
- Be in by 12:45 or you'll miss the famous awards ceremony.